Tuition and Fees for the 2023-2024 Academic Year
Student Service Fees (Books, Laundry, Security Deposit, etc.)
Additional Fees for International students
International Student Support Fee
Medical Insurance (Mandatory)
$1,350 per quarter
This plan is mandatory for all families.
The School offers a variety of payment plans to accommodate the needs of all South Kent School families:
- One Payment Plan: Due in July
- Four Payment Plan: Due in May, August, November, February
- Ten Payment Plan*: Due monthly from May through February
- Post-Graduate Six Payment Plan**: Due monthly from July through December
*not available for Post-Graduates
**only available for Post-Graduates
Please reach out to the Business Office for more details.
As of January 2023, South Kent School has partnered with Blackbaud Tuition Management (TMS) for the processing and
collection of tuition and fees. There is an annual $50 administrative fee/per family which will appear
on the first invoice.
On our TMS website, you can:
- Make payments
- Setup automatic payments
- Review payment history
- View and print invoices (if you are not on automatic debit), Family Tuition Statements, and Year End Statements for tax purposes
- See an itemized breakdown of tuition, fees, and discounts billed to your account
- Get help via online chat or by phone at (888) 868-8828
For more information, please click here.
Payments for International Students
South Kent School has proudly partnered with flywire to streamline the process of international payments. With flywire, families are offered competitive foreign exchange rates, allowing them to pay in local currency.
- A convenient online payment process
- Discounted foreign exchange rates
- Payment in local currency - no foreign transaction fees
- Knowledge of cost in local currency at the time of transaction
- No after-the-fact surprises on your credit card statement if you decide to make a payment with your credit card.
To get started, please visit http://www.flywire.com/pay/southkentschool.